|App Download Version||1.4.9|
|Last Updated||Mar 30,2016|
|App by||Lowtech Studios|
|Category||Free Action Game|
slither.io for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
slither.io is a Action Game developed by Lowtech Studios. The latest version of slither.io is 1.4.9. It was released on Mar 30,2016. You can download slither.io 1.4.9 directly on appsforpcwindows.com. Over 5330698 users rating a average 4.4 of 5 about slither.io. More than 500000000 is playing slither.io right now. Coming to join them and download slither.io directly!
Download slither.io for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac LaptopTo be clear about download process of slither.io for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developers have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is Mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download slither.io for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
There are two ways of downloading this slither.io App on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install air.com.hypah.io.slither.APK file with it so that you can enjoy slither.io services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, In this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading slither.io for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
slither.io for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here know how to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of slither.io. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the slither.io on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use slither.io on PC. Here is the slither.io successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
slither.io for PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – http://en.bignox.com/, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate slither.io app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us. Until then, we wish you Happy Video Downloading!
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows read only access to phone state.
Allows applications to access information about networks
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
Allows applications to disable the keyguard
|1.4.9||March 30, 2016|