|App Download Version||22.214.171.124|
|Last Updated||Sep 13,2017|
|Category||Free Productivity App|
Aptoide for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
Aptoide is a Productivity App developed by Aptoide. The latest version of Aptoide is 126.96.36.199. It was released on Sep 13,2017. You can download Aptoide 188.8.131.52 directly on appsforpcwindows.com. Over 418 users rating a average 2.3 of 5 about Aptoide. More than 50000000 is playing Aptoide right now. Coming to join them and download Aptoide directly!
Download Aptoide for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac LaptopTo be clear about download process of Aptoide for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developers have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is Mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Aptoide for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
There are two ways of downloading this Aptoide App on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install cm.aptoide.pt.APK file with it so that you can enjoy Aptoide services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, In this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Aptoide for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Aptoide for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here know how to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Aptoide. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Aptoide on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Aptoide on PC. Here is the Aptoide successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Aptoide for PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – http://en.bignox.com/, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Aptoide app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us. Until then, we wish you Happy Video Downloading!
Allows applications to read the sync stats
Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows an application to install packages.
Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks
Allows applications to read the sync settings
Allows applications to write the sync settings
Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
Allows an application to act as an AccountAuthenticator for the AccountManager
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
Allows an application to manage the list of accounts in the AccountManager
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows an application to request authtokens from the AccountManager
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows applications to access information about networks
Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state
Allows applications to change network connectivity state
Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
Allows an app to access approximate location derived from network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi.
Allows an app to access precise location from location sources such as GPS, cell towers, and Wi-Fi.
Allows an application to read the user's call log.
|184.108.40.206||September 13, 2017|