|App Download Version||184.108.40.206.91|
|Last Updated||Sep 07,2017|
|Category||Free Communication App|
Messenger for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
Messenger is a Communication App developed by Facebook. The latest version of Messenger is 220.127.116.11.91. It was released on Sep 07,2017. You can download Messenger 18.104.22.168.91 directly on appsforpcwindows.com. Over 47589605 users rating a average 4.0 of 5 about Messenger. More than 5000000000 is playing Messenger right now. Coming to join them and download Messenger directly!
Download Messenger for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac LaptopTo be clear about download process of Messenger for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developers have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is Mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Messenger for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
There are two ways of downloading this Messenger App on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.facebook.orca.APK file with it so that you can enjoy Messenger services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, In this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Messenger for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Messenger for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here know how to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Messenger. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Messenger on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Messenger on PC. Here is the Messenger successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Messenger for PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – http://en.bignox.com/, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Messenger app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us. Until then, we wish you Happy Video Downloading!
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
Allows applications to access information about networks
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
Allows access to the vibrator
Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
Allows an application to read the user's call log.
Allows an application to read the user's personal profile data.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows read only access to phone state.
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows applications to read the sync settings
Allows an application to monitor incoming MMS messages, to record or perform processing on them.
Allows an application to read SMS messages.
Allows an application to write SMS messages.
Allows an application to send SMS messages.
Allows applications to change network connectivity state
Allows an application to record audio
Allows an application to open windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other applications.
Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call being placed.
Allows an application to modify global audio settings
Allows an application to act as an AccountAuthenticator for the AccountManager
Allows an application to manage the list of accounts in the AccountManager
Allows an application to monitor, modify, or abort outgoing calls.
Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
Allows applications to write the sync settings
Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices
Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows an app to access precise location from location sources such as GPS, cell towers, and Wi-Fi.
Allows an app to access approximate location derived from network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows an application to collect battery statistics
Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher
Allows an application to monitor incoming SMS messages, to record or perform processing on them.