|App Download Version||@7F080055|
|Last Updated||Sep 13,2017|
|App by||magicJack VocalTec Ltd|
|Category||Free Social App|
magicApp Calling & Messaging for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
magicApp Calling & Messaging is a Social App developed by magicJack VocalTec Ltd. The latest version of magicApp Calling & Messaging is @7F080055. It was released on Sep 13,2017. You can download magicApp Calling & Messaging @7F080055 directly on appsforpcwindows.com. Over 206640 users rating a average 4.1 of 5 about magicApp Calling & Messaging. More than 50000000 is playing magicApp Calling & Messaging right now. Coming to join them and download magicApp Calling & Messaging directly!
Download magicApp Calling & Messaging for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac LaptopTo be clear about download process of magicApp Calling & Messaging for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developers have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is Mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download magicApp Calling & Messaging for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
There are two ways of downloading this magicApp Calling & Messaging App on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.magicjack.APK file with it so that you can enjoy magicApp Calling & Messaging services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, In this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading magicApp Calling & Messaging for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
magicApp Calling & Messaging for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here know how to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of magicApp Calling & Messaging. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the magicApp Calling & Messaging on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use magicApp Calling & Messaging on PC. Here is the magicApp Calling & Messaging successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
magicApp Calling & Messaging for PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – http://en.bignox.com/, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate magicApp Calling & Messaging app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us. Until then, we wish you Happy Video Downloading!
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks
Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices
Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows an application to modify global audio settings
Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
Allows read only access to phone state.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows an application to record audio
Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks
Allows access to the vibrator
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service