|App Download Version||3.2.3|
|Last Updated||Sep 13,2017|
|Category||Free Tools App|
ROOT大师 for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
ROOT大师 is a Tools App developed by ROOT大师. The latest version of ROOT大师 is 3.2.3. It was released on Sep 13,2017. You can download ROOT大师 3.2.3 directly on appsforpcwindows.com. Over 418 users rating a average 2.3 of 5 about ROOT大师. More than 50000000 is playing ROOT大师 right now. Coming to join them and download ROOT大师 directly!
Download ROOT大师 for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac LaptopTo be clear about download process of ROOT大师 for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developers have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is Mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download ROOT大师 for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
There are two ways of downloading this ROOT大师 App on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.mgyun.shua.su.APK file with it so that you can enjoy ROOT大师 services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, In this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading ROOT大师 for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
ROOT大师 for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here know how to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of ROOT大师. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the ROOT大师 on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use ROOT大师 on PC. Here is the ROOT大师 successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
ROOT大师 for PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – http://en.bignox.com/, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate ROOT大师 app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us. Until then, we wish you Happy Video Downloading!
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows applications to access information about networks
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows applications to change network connectivity state
Allows read only access to phone state.
Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher
Allows an application to uninstall a shortcut in Launcher
Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state
Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode
Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices
Allows an application to write SMS messages.
Allows applications to RW to diagnostic resources.
Allows an application to create mock location providers for testing
This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String) API is no longer supported.
Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
Allows access to the vibrator
Allows an application to collect battery statistics
Allows an application to open windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other applications.
Allows an application to manage the list of accounts in the AccountManager
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices
|3.2.3||September 13, 2017|