|App Download Version||9.105.10|
|Last Updated||Jun 30,2017|
|Category||Free Strategy Game|
Clash of Clans for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
Clash of Clans is a Strategy Game developed by Supercell. The latest version of Clash of Clans is 9.105.10. It was released on Jun 30,2017. You can download Clash of Clans 9.105.10 directly on appsforpcwindows.com. Over 39329348 users rating a average 4.6 of 5 about Clash of Clans. More than 500000000 is playing Clash of Clans right now. Coming to join them and download Clash of Clans directly!
Download Clash of Clans for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac LaptopTo be clear about download process of Clash of Clans for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developers have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is Mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Clash of Clans for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
There are two ways of downloading this Clash of Clans App on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.supercell.clashofclans.APK file with it so that you can enjoy Clash of Clans services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, In this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Clash of Clans for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Clash of Clans for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here know how to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Clash of Clans. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Clash of Clans on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Clash of Clans on PC. Here is the Clash of Clans successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Clash of Clans for PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – http://en.bignox.com/, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Clash of Clans app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us. Until then, we wish you Happy Video Downloading!
Allows applications to access information about networks
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks
Allows an application to write to external storage.