|App Download Version||220.127.116.1126|
|Last Updated||Sep 13,2017|
|App by||Thinker po|
|Category||Free Entertainment App|
vShare App Market for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
vShare App Market is a Entertainment App developed by Thinker po. The latest version of vShare App Market is 18.104.22.16826. It was released on Sep 13,2017. You can download vShare App Market 22.214.171.12426 directly on appsforpcwindows.com. Over 418 users rating a average 2.3 of 5 about vShare App Market. More than 50000000 is playing vShare App Market right now. Coming to join them and download vShare App Market directly!
Download vShare App Market for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac LaptopTo be clear about download process of vShare App Market for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developers have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is Mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download vShare App Market for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
There are two ways of downloading this vShare App Market App on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.vshare.market.APK file with it so that you can enjoy vShare App Market services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, In this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading vShare App Market for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
vShare App Market for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here know how to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of vShare App Market. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the vShare App Market on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use vShare App Market on PC. Here is the vShare App Market successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
vShare App Market for PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – http://en.bignox.com/, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate vShare App Market app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us. Until then, we wish you Happy Video Downloading!
Allows an app to access precise location from location sources such as GPS, cell towers, and Wi-Fi.
Allows applications to access information about networks
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks
Allows an application to collect battery statistics
Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode
Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state
Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
Allows access to the flashlight
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows read only access to phone state.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String) API is no longer supported.
Allows applications to set the wallpaper
Allows an application to open windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other applications.
Allows access to the vibrator
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher
Allows an application to request authtokens from the AccountManager
Allows applications to change network connectivity state
|126.96.36.19926||September 13, 2017|